Open Karate Stage with Sensei Pascal Lecourt – 7th Dan.
Weekend of 3 and 4 October 2020
Saturday 03-10-2020: from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (15 min break)
Sunday 04-10-2020: from 10 am to 1 pm (15 min break)
Cost and registration
Only payments in advance with Ideal or Creditcard.
Cash payments are not possible.
You can register until Wednesday 30-09-2020.
- Whole weekend € 50.00
- One day € 35.00
Due to Covid-19, the following rules will apply:
- 2 days before the course you will receive an email with health check questions.
- Before the start of the course, the temperature will be measured with a so-called non-contact thermometer.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres (approx. 2 arm’s lengths) from other people.
- Don’t shake hands with others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- A maximum of 8 people are allowed in the changing rooms and showers.
- Do not participate in the course when you come out of a so-called code orange area. You must then be in quarantine for 14 days and therefore it is pointless to come to this course.
More information can be found at: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tourism-in-the-netherlands
Any karateka from 12 years old.
Minimum level: yellow belt (7th kyu).
Jordan Montessori Lyceum Utrecht
Dinner on Saturday 03-10-2020
There is also the possibility to have dinner together with Pascal Lecourt and the participants of the course on Saturday 03-10-2020 at 6:00 pm in the Chinese restaurant Blue Lotus (Laan van Vollenhoven 3203, 3706 AR Zeist). You must register separately for this, in connection with the timely reservation of a table. We eat from the menu at our own expense. A maximum of 8 participants can register due to Covid-19.
Telephone: André Brockbernd – +31624717263